; */

« Home

1st post: in which the purpose is made known


I like macs. I like the way they look and the way they run, but what I like most are the practical ways they make my life better. Computers are supposed to be tools we use to be more productive rather than the time consuming hassle that they often become. I like the fact that my mac does things that make my life simpler and easier.

I realize that there is no shortage of mac-centric blogs out there, I have about a dozen I read daily. I'm not all that interested in the latest Apple rumors or the nuances of international iPod politics though, and I frequently find myself picking through RSS feeds looking for something useful. This blog is intended to be a source of genuinely useful information for the practical mac user. I'll be posting software reviews, productivity tips, workflow solutions and hints about some of the more obscure but useful features in OS X.

If you want to contribute, please feel free. I hope you find this useful!

0 Responses to “1st post: in which the purpose is made known”

Post a Comment

Latest

Archives



Subscribe to our RSS feed

Powered by Blogger